How to Book: Book one or more stand-alone treatments or add a glutathione treatment to any other IV Therapy Doc treatment Glutathione is delivered in a syringe and pushed into your IV line or directly into your vein. Depending upon the amount of glutathione administered, this treatment can take between 5 and 40 minutes.
$49 for 400 mg as an add-on to any other IV Therapy treatment
$89 for 1200 mg as an add-on to any other IV Therapy treatment
$159 for 2000 mg
$299 for 4000 mg
Glutathione is considered the Master Antioxidant in the body and puts us in a "growth and healing state" and away from a "wear and tear" state. It is a combination of three amino acids called cysteine, glycine, and glutamine. It’s present in most of the cells in our bodies, however it gets depleted with stress, illness and injury and additionally we slow its production with age.
Five Benefits of Glutathione Glutathione IV infusion therapy comes with a powerful package of benefits for both your skin and body. Once you get it and see how you feel, you’ll understand why it’s called the Master Molecule. These are just some of the benefits.
1. Prevents Chronic Illness Nearly every person with some sort of chronic illness—like Parkinson’s Disease, heart disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, and cancer—has one similar characteristic: They’re low on glutathione. When we’ve introduced too many toxins into our bodies or become overwhelmed with oxidative stress, we get sick. Glutathione uses its antioxidant powers to eliminate those toxins and stress, leading to prevention of chronic illness.
2. Slows the Aging Process Glutathione spends a lot of time repairing damaged cells—particularly the ones that spur the aging process. By removing free radicals from our bodies, we’re welcoming in stronger hair and nails, tighter and brighter skin, and higher energy levels. Glutathione also encourages mitochondrial growth, creating younger, more beneficial cells to replace the aging ones.
3. Boosts Athletic Ability If you want to reach your peak ability athletically, glutathione is one of the best supplements for it. Not only does it decrease incidents of muscle damage, it also boosts your strength and endurance; encourages your body to make more muscle than fat; and reduces recovery times.
4. Controls Inflammation Free radicals love to congregate in your body, causing inflammation and damage to whatever meeting spot they choose. But when you have enough glutathione in your body, the antioxidant busts up the free radical party—which means you can say goodbye to inflammation because those cell-damaging molecules causing it were just kicked out.
5. Detoxifies the Liver Glutathione is most commonly found in our livers, waiting for any toxins to flow through so it can attach to them and help get them out of the body. By default, that means it’s detoxifying the liver, which helps stave off conditions like fatty liver disease.
Oral vs. Intravenous Glutathione For all its benefits, glutathione struggles with one thing: really getting absorbed into our bodies. Oral glutathione supplements are a start, but enzymes in our stomachs immediately begin to dissolve the bonds holding the three amino acids together. And without those bonds, it won’t be absorbed into our systems. When you take glutathione intravenously through IV infusion therapy, though, it goes right into the bloodstream. That means you don’t have to worry about whether the antioxidant is being absorbed, because it bypasses the acidic environment in the stomach.